LEARN. COMPETE. EXPERIENCE.
The Objective of the Burnaby Junior Islanders Spring Youth Development Program is to work on specific skills and behaviours to help our players improve, mature, and make marked improvement over a short period of time. We are a dedicated and focused group who expect that same level of commitment from our players and player families. We strive to mimic a professional experience and environment and our goal is to create lifelong friendships and memories for all our families.
NEWS & UPDATES
Cliff Ronning, NHL great, has joined our team!
Teaching our players “The Art of Scoring!”
Thank you to all players, families and coaches who were able to attend the ID skates for our 2019 Spring Teams. The majority of our team positions have been filled, but if you have questions please email us or fill out the Player Enquiry Form!
April 1st, 2019 – May 31st, 2019
- 1 x Hockey Skills Development Session with Santorelli Hockey Development
- 1 x Off Ice Strength & Conditioning Session with Adam Nugent Hopkins
- 1 x Skating Session with Victor Kraatz
- 1-2 on ice Tactical Drills Session (alternating with Tournaments/Games)
- Additional Specialized Sessions: Goaltending with PFGS founder Sean Murray, PEP with John Calvano, Power Skating with Karen Kos
- 2017/18 Inside Edge 3 on 3 Atom Elite (1st Place)
- 2018 Pacific Spring Showcase (8th Place – 2007 Elite)
- 2018 Kelowna Heat Blast Tournament (4th Place – 2007 AAA)
- 2018 Pacific Elite Prospects Showcase (5th Place – 2007 Elite)
- 2018 Quest for the Cup Tournament (1st Place – 2007 AAA)
- 2018 Excellent Ice Pond Hockey 3 on 3 (1st Place 2007 Tier 1/3rd place 2005 Tier 4)
- 2018 Whistler All Star Tournament (3rd Place – 2007 AAA)
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION: